Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The wife of noble character...

I am SO blessed that I am marrying an AMAZING woman very soon.  As I read Proverbs 31 tonight, I am reminded by God that I am one lucky man to be marrying a woman of this sort of character!

A few verses that stick out: 11, 12, 17, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, and 31.

Take a look at those verses when you get the chance.  When you do so, remember that this is the Word of God we are speaking of, and these things MATTER in our lives.  HAVING a wife of this noble character is nothing to overlook in our lives.  Just the same, BEING a wife of noble character is something every bride should strive for, as the Bible tells us the outcome of her life and efforts.

All I know is that I can't wait to have Kelly as my bride....Thanks God...you are SOOOO good!

Peace out!

No comments: