Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just some of many...

Here are just some of the many things that occurred in my day to make it fantastic:

-A nurse called needing samples of my drug because her doctors are using them all up
-I got to see one of my best friends, his wife, his daughter, and his granddaughter today
-I got to see Cheffrey and eat one of his burgers
-I had lunch with a new buddy that I am becoming fast friends with, and God is going to use that
-My bills are paid
-I have cleaned out alot of my apartment's closets and have things to take to sell or give away
-My quiet time was fantastic
-I learned how to pray specifically for a few people
-A friend's son had a successful procedure that will make that child's life SO much better
-I didn't get to see my girl or her boys, but I know they are having a blast together on vacation
-I found out she bought me something today
-I bought her a tiny little something today
-I fell more in love today
-I got to cook with my kids
-I played Yahtzee with my kids
-I got to do baths and showers with my kids
-I got to clean and do work around my apartment with my kids
-I got to snuggle with my kids and kiss them goodnight on their sweet little faces
-I bought groceries....some people can't
-I got to swim with my kids
-I got to hear my mom's voice
-I get to watch my Rangers

I could go on and on....but I just wanted to share the things I LOOK FOR in my day.  The blessings are there because I choose to see them as such, and I thank God so very much for all of the simple and small things in my life.  God, you are SO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a blessing and make a difference out there! 

No comments: