Sunday, August 21, 2011

None But Jesus...

I try to always give all I have to our praise and worship time at church Sunday mornings, but sometimes God uses certain songs or moments to really speak to me moreso than others.  This morning, he used "None But Jesus" by Hillsong to do just that. 

I can't even tell you the words of the song right now.  What I CAN tell you is that you should look it up and listen to it!

I was standing there listening to it during church, and as the song went on, all I could do was think of all the miracles that are in the Bible, and also was picturing myself living in the days of Jesus.  I pictured myself as one of the sinners that had the opportunity to have a literal and physical encounter with him, and what it might have been like to walk away from that, living a life that was forever changed!  Telling people daily every chance I got how great Christ is, and that my life was never the same after I came to know him!  What a journey we are all on as his children...

I thank God for moments like that.  I thank him for miracles that we can read about, and know that they are TRUE and FACTUAL, just as his word is.  I thank God that he STILL performs miracles today. 

My faith is in you, Lord.

No comments: