Monday, August 29, 2011

Moves me...

Two times this weekend I was in a setting where a mass of people were just praising and worshipping.  I've gotta tell you, I was moved to tears a couple of times just standing in awe of how cool God is!

At the Mercy Me concert before the Ranger game Saturday, it amazed me to just sit and watch people, young and old, express their love and adoration for the Lord through music.  I think God showed me a deeper understanding of what it means to be free in Christ, and also gave me a better sense of freedom myself.

Then Sunday night, he only further solidified that in me, as I got to sit in our worship center at HBC and watch Kale and the crew ROCK the house in the name of the Lord! 

It literally just stopped everything else in my life for a few minutes.  I couldn't help but just sit and watch people singing, dancing, lifting their hands, shouting lyrics that set them free---and doing it there together inside a group of fellow believers.

Worship is SO powerful....BELIEVE IT!!!

Thanks God...you are so very good to me...

No comments: