Friday, September 2, 2011

Current playlist...

Here is what I am listening to these days in my car.  It is always so hard to decide what goes on which cd, but God helps me make the final decision! 

I HIGHLY recommend you download these off of itunes if you don't have them.  They have given me an awesome week of worship in my car out on the road during my work week.  Thanks God.

Here it is:

All Of Creation - Mercy Me
Cry Out To Jesus - Third Day
Everything - Tim Hughes
From The Inside Out - Hillsong
Glorious Day - Casting Crowns
Healing Is in Your Hands - Christy Nockels (I turn this one up LOUD and REPEAT it OFTEN!)
Hold Us Together - Matt Maher
I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
If I Stand - Rich Mullins
It Is Well With My Soul - Jars Of Clay (Beatles style!)
Love Of God - Mercy Me
Mountain Of God - Third Day
None But Jesus - Hillsong
Promised Land - Fee
Rescued - Goesls Parade (Haven't checked for availability on itunes---MUST youtube it if it isn't there!)
Sweetly Broken - Jeremy Riddle
This Is The Life - Pocket Full Of Rocks

So again---check these out if you don't know them...I know there are a ton of great songs, but since this is MY blog, I figured I'd give you what God's been giving me!

Have an awesome holiday weekend! 

No comments: