Thursday, August 25, 2011

Once again...

Random Thoughts by Tommy...

-My Rangers need to get their crap together.  If the playoffs had started this week, we would've been playing Boston with home-field advantage...well...Boston came in here and beat the stinkin doo out of us!!!  Gotta right this ship boys!  Especially while I'm there Saturday night hearing Mercy Me and taking in a game vs the Halo's!!!

-GOP nomination will be interesting this year.  I haven't started listening to each candidate's specific platforms yet, but I am excited to do so soon.  I'd love to see a debate between Chris Christie, Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin....now THAT would be some TV!

-Jeb Bush is showing up alot on Fox News....hmmm...I'm just saying....I think he makes a run at some point in the future.  Not this year, but down the road.  I have told many people that my own personal opinion is that W's book "Decision Points" coupled with Obama being the village idiot would greatly open that door for the Bush dynasty to put another notch in the belt...

-The Miami Hurricanes BETTER get the death penalty from the NCAA.  This sure ain't their first rodeo!!!

-I love coaching kids.  I love seeing the look that they get in their eye and the confidence they gain when they know without a shadow of a doubt that you believe in them.  Nothing like it.  As MJ said, "I believe the children are our future......"  Encourage a child this week.  You WILL make a difference in their life!!

-Three shows I find myself most watching these days:  Billy the Exterminator, Hillbilly Hand Fishin, and Storage Wars

-I hope you see everyone else as more important than yourself.  Life is so much better when we take the "us" out of it.  Make it about someone else.  Focus on not expecting anything back, but rather only on showing kindness to others.  Watch what happens....

-I'm excited and ready for bounceback seasons from my Cowboys and my Horns!!!  WOOOHOOO!!!

Have an awesome Friday!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

For the most part I like this post, I would change Hillbilly Hand Fishing to Swamp People though.

But u lost me at the Bounceback season for the Cowboys and Longhorns! I thought u were a Hog fan so I forgave u all these years for the Cowboys blunder. Now I'm at a crossroads, I'm not real sure we can continue this friendship, it's been fun and all, but as the saying goes, all good things come to an end!!

TEN said...

I didn't go with Swamp People because the season just ended and I haven't really seen many reruns yet at this point.

I AM a Hog fan, but I have always been more of a Horn fan---I'm from DFW---can't help it! I root heavy for them both unless they are playing each other. Horns, Hogs, and Horned Frogs!

Tell you what...I'll just keep making sure you are victorious in our golf outings! Fair???