Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The smallest of details...

I have just been blown away the last two weeks by creation.  Especially this week!  As I am in training learning all about the heart, its make-up, how it works, cells, blood, etc, I keep stopping and thinking about how amazing it is that God put every last detail together in our bodies to make them work how they do to perfection.  I am learning about factors, platelets, complexes, specific particles in our blood, and so on! 

Then I stop and try to fathom that all of this came together from a piece of DIRT!!!  WOW!  God took a piece of dirt and made Adam.  When I say he made Adam, I mean that he took that speck of dirt and then made our bodies---and all of the bazillions of parts, molecules, cells, etc, that makes it up!

Again....WOW!

It baffles me to even try to imagine God doing that, and yet still working everything else that he has down to the finest of details. 

This week for me has been filled with how powerful, amazing, and glorious God is.  He keeps showing me over and over all sorts of things he is in complete control of.  This is just another example of that.

I hope you are thanking him for all things today---big and small!

No comments: