Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Discipline...

I am reminded again tonight of a few things:

- I am thankful for Jesus first and foremost
- I am to not ever tell people how to live, rather be an example and point them to the Word of God, which I read and learn to shape my convictions
- There are so many different ways and things that people choose to believe when it comes to Christianity, and the only way to know what YOU believe to be true is to actually dig into the Bible and seek those answers for yourself.  Personal accountability.
- There is only one judger, and it is not me
- Grace is beautiful
- Opportunities to share my faith fill my heart with joy...everything in life is in God's control, and I see that as at the minimum an opportunity to praise Him for His faithfulness and consistent love towards me
- There are many things God knows that I don't, and I am more than ok with that
- We can learn from anything, anyone, and at anytime, and should take all of our experiences back and give them to God and seek what we are to learn from them and then apply that to our lives...daily growth opportunities
- Attitude matters SO much

Alright, bring on Tuesday!  Hope you have an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life tomorrow!

No comments: