Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big Day...

Tomorrow morning is my first big test and verbal certifications for training.  I have been thanking God tonight for all I have learned as well as the group we have that have all helped each other.  Best training group I have ever been a part of.  What a huge blessing!

God has also put on my heart tonight, even in the midst of all this training and studying, that there are still much more important things out there.  All of the people that usually are daily a part of my life have been laid on my heart big time this evening.  I find that to not be a coincidence, and the truth is that it has helped bring me peace about my test in the morning.  I am counting on the things God has allowed me to learn, and will count on Him in the morning still.

God is so good.  So, so good!

No comments: