Wednesday, March 23, 2011

People...

I love to both meet and watch people.  To learn about them, study them, understand them, compare them to myself, etc.  That is a cool thing about my job is meeting people from all over the country, different backgrounds, cultures, faiths, and so on. 

I am often amazed at how so very different we all are, yet also at how the similarities run deep, too.  It's just fascinating!

I think of God, and how He created EVERY one of us.  What He created us for, what He created us from, etc.  How He knows what all of our needs are, and faithfully and consistently provides for them.  Every last detail He is in control of!

Speaking of people---I sure miss my people.  My kids are all such a big part of my everyday.  Although I can certainly handle being away and understand it, I sure do miss those closest to me when I am gone.
I hope you're thanking God for the blessings in your life, both big and small...I know I am!

Nite Nite

No comments: