Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's simple today...

All I know today is that I am blessed.  That's it.

Here's just a few ways God has blessed me:

-He continues to show me more about His Word
-He allows me to see how He is moving and working in my life
-He gives me opportunities to give Him the glory to others
-He has given me a job to pay my debts and support my family
-He has taught me from my mistakes so that I might live a better and fuller life in His principles
-He has given me smart, beautiful, and loving children
-He has given me gifts that I can use to help grow His kingdom
-He has healed me when I have been broken
-He has provided for my every need
-He is my ultimate peace no matter what is going on in any moment
-He has given me parents that are there for me and love me unconditionally
-He has surrounded me with friends, that are more like brothers, that bear my burdens
-He has helped me be disciplined to lose about 50 lbs
-He has shown me that He is in control of EVERYTHING, and I have NOTHING without Him
-He reminds me DAILY that I am a selfish, unworthy human and He is the all-powerful, loving, merciful God...and I am more than thankful for His grace in my life day after day

I could go on and on...

I hope you're as blessed as I am

No comments: