Thursday, July 14, 2011

Whew...

I am WORE OUT!  We have had district baseball tournament all week long, and it finally ended tonight.  We got 2nd place. 

Tonight my thoughts are simple.  I am so very proud of those boys for never quitting, even when they could have easily done so.  The biggest thing for me though is the joy I get watching and knowing I am having an opportunity to positively impact a young life.  What an awesome opportunity and responsibility.  Young people are so very impressionable, and we have to really be careful what they see from us, whether it be actions, emotions, or attitudes. 

So tonight, I just thank God for the opportunity I had to learn and grow by being a part the last two years of such a wonderful group of parents, families, and these young men.  I pray that somehow I was able to be used in their life to have some sort of positive impact!

Now, FINALLY, time for some much needed rest!!!

No comments: