Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HELP...

I know I mentioned Laces of Grace a while back as a growing ministry here in the Texarkana area.  Tonight, I ask two things.  First, PLEASE email me or go to the website for Laces of Grace and GIVE to help these needy kids.  Your contribution ensures that they get a new pair of socks and shoes that they otherwise would never have.  YOU have a chance to make a HUGE difference in a young person's life.  Second, for those of you outside Texarkana, consider getting in touch with Matt Graves and possibly helping Laces of Grace grow to your area.  There are kids all over that could use this kind of love and blessing!

Again, here in Texarkana, the shoes and socks will have to be bought soon, so there is a DEFINITE sense of URGENCY in finishing collecting the money and donations needed to make this happen! 

PLEASE HELP SHOW GOD'S LOVE TO THESE KIDS, AS WELL AS ADULTS!!!

Be a blessing out there my peeps!

No comments: