Monday, July 4, 2011

There is always an out...

Proverbs 3:21-22
My son, preserve sound judgement and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck.

People are always in pursuit of peace.  You can't put a price on peace of mind.  Well, right here, Proverbs tells us that one of the ways to have life, God's way, is to hold the attitude of wise choices.  To keep those wise choices right there at the forefront of all that we do. 

I have noticed in my life that when I am in the middle of something that I shouldn't be in, God ALWAYS gives me an out.  It is just up to me to take the opportunity to use sound judgement and discernment and make the wise choice.  Of course, if I had those things graced around my neck, then I would stay away from most of those situations and temptations in the first place.

I hope that you and yours have an amazing holiday today, and be PROUD to be an American.  No matter how tough times get, the opportunity to live where we are free to worship however we choose is a blessing that most others do not have.

Thanks for my freedom, Lord.  But thank you mostly for Jesus.

No comments: