Friday, July 22, 2011

Info...

I know that some of you try to comment sometimes and it won't take it.  For those of you that are followers and have a google account already---I have no freaking idea what to tell you as far as why it won't take your comments sometimes!  Maybe it wants you to re-think some of the things you wanna say!  Ha!!!

For the rest of you, that don't have a google account created already, that should be your first step.  It doesn't take but a minute to do, and then you can both follow and comment on the blog as often as you like!  I hope that ends up being ALOT!  I know signing up and stuff like that can seem like a drag, and I totally get that.  But when you consider that it takes just one minute---and there are 1,440 per day---it really isn't that big of a deal!  You'll waste MUCH more time than that throughout your day!

Feel free to email me anytime with your own thoughts, comments, or suggestions at thomasearlneal@yahoo.com.  And as always, thank you SO much for taking time to stop in and read!

YOU BLESS ME!!!

No comments: