Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am weak, but He is strong...

Some morning encouragement for us all

Psalm 118:1
Thank God because he's good, because his love never quits

Psalm 118:14
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me.


Heavenly Father, you ARE my strength and my song.  I give you this day, and for any and all the good that comes in it I give you the glory and praise.  I am just a weak and sinful man, and deserve nothing.  Yet you loved me enough to send your Son to the cross and shed his blood there---for ME!  The trials that seem so big to me pale in comparison to that sacrifice.  I come to you broken.  I pray for your perfect will in my life, and I trust the path you have me on.  My life is in your hands.  Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy.  You and everything about you are so very good.

No comments: