Thursday, May 19, 2011

Changing your vision...

Do you find yourself frustrated or struggling to make it through your work day?  Bored with your job and the normal day-to-day same stuff?  Going through the motions mostly?

Have you ever thought about where your motivation is during your day?  How are you VIEWING your day? 

I have found much peace, joy, and satisfaction in my work-day, and I give the credit to God.  I have done so much better at looking at any moment I am awake as an opportunity to serve Him and make an impact in another's life as oppossed from thinking of my day as having to work 8-5.  I view other people as opportunities and divine appointments as oppossed to just people. 

Just something to think about as you head out to end your week tomorrow.  Allow God to be in control of your mind and eyes, and see things as He does.

Have a great day!

No comments: