Friday, May 27, 2011

God's plan prevails...

You know, when you stop and think about it, how many of us are going through things in our life that we just don't understand, yet can't seem to change?  Proverbs 19:21 says, "Many are the plans of a man's heart, but it's the Lord's purpose that prevails."  That is a hard statement to live sometimes.  But in all my time of learning, living, and seeking, I have come to realize that even when I don't understand, or my heart hurts, or I don't know what is next, that it is still best and I am called to TRUST by FAITH whatever it is that the Lord has for me.  That I am to seek Him in my every moment, action, and attitude.  That I am to live a life pleasing to Him, and be thankful for the things he HAS given me, not be upset at what He hasn't. 

Again---that is very hard sometimes, and our hearts don't always hop on board as quick as we need them to.


Lord, I give you my day and my life.  You own my heart, and I trust you and your goodness.  You guide my steps, and you equip me with all I need to live a life pleasing to you.  I give you my burdens, and ask you to forgive and cleanse me of my sins.  I love you, Lord.  I want only your will to be done.

No comments: