Monday, April 4, 2011

Stay the course...

You know, not everyday is going to be exactly how you want it.  I definitely feel Satan attacking me today.  First of all Devil---GO AWAY!  Jesus has already won the victory over you and your evil! 

I really get frustrated hearing of people talking about people and trying to hold people down that they don't even know.  It is just unnecessary.  All we can do in the face of that is keep moving forward in Christ, and in the things we know in our hearts are right. 

I am thankful in days like today that I am God's child.  Frustration and anger don't stick around long because God is quick to remind me that negativity profits nothing, and that Satan would love to try to trick my mind into focusing on things that aren't productive and of God.  So God, I give it all to you.  It is yours.  Please forgive me where I fail you.  You know my heart.  You are my peace.  My anchor.  Thank you for your Word that I can run to.  You know the thoughts I have and the intentions I act with.  I desire to always be good because you are good.  Thank you for your mercy and for bringing me such joy in my day---even the tougher days.  Let others see my heart---specifically see you in my heart---and see the good that lives in it.  Don't let others judge me for anything in my past, but rather see you evident in my present.

You are bigger than anything and everything.  You are my rock.  I am yours.

I love you Lord.

No comments: