Monday, April 11, 2011

So much to learn...

I'm so glad I was able to hit men's lunch today.  It's been three or four weeks, and I have been missing it!  But I can also tell you this---I still have SO much to learn about the Bible, especially the history of it.  I love learning, but often felt quite ignorant today as I sat there learning in Acts 2, 3, and 15, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and Colossians.  The way God uses so many different outlets to teach so many different people so many different things is AWESOME.

I look forward to learning more and more as the days go by.

On another front, I'm curious what everyone thinks of the early talk of the Republican challengers for 2012.  Trump?  Gingrich?  Romney?  Possibly Christie?  Should be very interesting!  Thoughts out there???

No comments: