Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My current facebook status...


There are a few things in my life that I try my hardest to consistently live by that have brought me the greatest peace ever, and have made my relationships stronger and life quite fruitful:
1- God is bigger than everything, and can handle anything
2- Life is NOT all about me
3- Control ONLY what I can control
4- Attitude is everything....and I decide what mine is...nobody else does
5- Life is about constantly choosing one thing over another...alot can be told about us just by the things we    are choosing between

I hope that EVERYONE has the opportunity to live a peaceful and blessed life---and if yours isn't, then I encourage you to ponder these truths and open the Bible :)


UPDATE: 
The other thing I should have added is this: We assure others of failure in our eyes when we hold them to standards that are unfair and unattainable---so see the good in people no matter who they are, and don't judge them by their past, as everyone is capable of change, and there is only ONE judger, and it is not ANY of us! Set people up for success, and hope they take advantage!  But if they don't, that's a "them" problem, not a "you" problem...

No comments: