Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back from the dead...

Seems like forever since I last blogged!  Man, life has been hectic, but AWESOME!

This last weekend was a great one.  I got to meet my future mother-in-law in person, and I can definitely see where Kelly gets alot of her awesome qualities!  She is a sweet, generous, thoughtful, and classy lady. 

Now I am at meetings for work until Thursday sometime, so my free time is scarce!

Today is going to be a short one, but I wanted to stop in and mention a few things I will be writing on soon:
-Tony Romo and my Cowboys
-College football
-Texas Rangers and playoffs
-GOP challengers
-Emerico Perez and a reminder of how life is a game of inches sometimes
-Pursuing your dreams
-and ALOT more!!!

I thank God for giving me a mind that he puts thoughts in all of the time!  I love sharing the things I think and learn, and look forward to getting these out to you so that maybe they can impact your life, too!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE OUT THERE!!!! 

No comments: