Monday, September 5, 2011

Winning while losing...

I'm in a battle I know I'm not gonna win!  The deck is stacked VERY MUCH against me!  Yet at the same time, I couldn't be more excited about what will come from it.

I guess you'd like an explanation after something like that---so here goes:

I am praying about some things and putting efforts into exploring that will be revolutionary for me and my life if they come to fruition.  They might not---and that is ok.  The battle is one of faith at this point.  Even as I type this, I know the human in me will lose.  I can't be reading the Word, reading books on stepping out on faith, have Hebrews 11:1 in my heart ALL the time, or be surrounded by a loving and believing support system and fiance and not expect God to be getting me ready for something.  Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it!

My prayer for my life is that God will keep me selfless and let me focus on Him and my family first, then be available for whatever he wants me to do on top of that to always be making a difference in some form or fashion.  I want to live by faith first and foremost, and trust God with every detail of every day.  He has shown me over and over that my life has more peace and more joy when he is in the front taking the lead.

So today God, again, I give it to you.  I trust you.  I WANT you to do something amazing through me if that is your will.  I EXPECT awesome things from you.  I TRUST you fully.  ANYTHING is possible with you.  ANYTHING!!! 

Enjoy your holiday out there!

No comments: