Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Faithful again...

I love when I am sitting at my keyboard and thinking that I have nothing I think is blog-worthy.  It doesn't surprise me anymore when God then does something like remind me of a friend that I have been playing phone-tag with, who I then call, and we have a long talk that brings each of us encouragement and God some glory. 

God, you rock!

ALWAYS faithful is my God.  ALWAYS!

I loved catching up with Mike.  He is a guy I went to high school with and hung out with some.  Most of that consisted of having mutual friends and being in the same places at the same times.  Either way, our friendship didn't have God at the center of it then.  That is why it is so awesome to see God put us back in touch at this point of our lives where our conversations are built around what God is doing in our lives, or how we are working towards being even Godlier men in our relationships, and providing encouragement for each other in our individual endeavors, etc.  The kinds of things that I know brings a smile to the Lord's face. 

So Mike, I wish you success as God wants it for you, and know that God used you to provide me much encouragement and a great big smile tonight.  Keep plugging away growing as a man.  Keep focusing those eyes only on the Lord and seeking wisdom from above.  Keep being a Godly example for your children, both at home and the 8th graders that you impact.  Keep having your convictions and daily decisions challenged only to provide further growth.  You're a good man, Mike Farco.  A good and Godly man!

I look forward to more frequent visits brother!  You bless me!

Thanks again, God!

No comments: