Monday, February 28, 2011

A Penny For Your Thoughts...


What comes to your mind when you see this?  What does this image mean to you?

I know for me, it makes everything else seem not so important, and it reminds me of all the words from Jesus's mouth as he ministered here on earth.  The first thing I think is that he tells us in Matthew 28:19-20 this:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age"

I often recognize when the missed opportunities go by, and am trying to be better about living a proactive faith.  Sometimes that means directly talking about Jesus with someone, and sometimes that is making my faith more known than I ever have.  I daily try to get better in this area.  I am daily trying to step out more and more on faith, allowing the Lord to work and removing myself from the situation, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I had been thinking about the blood and the cross this morning, and thought I might as well put that image on here and see what it means to you guys out there as you walk this earth day by day.

So feel free to chime in!

No comments: