Thursday, February 24, 2011

There's nothing like it...

Like a live baseball game!  I was thinking tonight as I was talking with my 8-year old Noah about the upcoming baseball season how much I love this sport!  As a dad, I get the most joy out of watching him at a game focused in on his heroes out there on the diamond.  Pretty cool stuff.  Makes me understand my dad more, too.

God is pretty awesome like that :)

What do you think is the greatest sport or place to watch one live?  Why?


On a side note---and a painful one at that right now---I started the Insanity workout tonight.  I am pretty sure I am about to die right now.  I really want to do all 60 days and feel better about my fitness, but I know it will be a challenge!

Here's to bringing sexy back!!!

Peace Out Homies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The best place to watch a sporting event live has to be Olsen Field down in aggieland. Wow that place is magic. Those fans know their baseball and the things they do during the game is more entertaining than you'd find at half the piano bars out there.

Working out? Such a beating! Have you tried the no-carb thing yet Tommy? Works great for me man. I don't cut them out completely but I limit myself to about 20-30 per day. I lost 30 pounds (169 down from 200). You're going to have to atop going out to eat twice a day though! Good luck with the working out...Gah it just is such a beating. I wish I could stay on top of it.

TEN said...

And I love a good piano bar! Ha!

You know, the working out thing is more about fitness for me than looks. The ability to do things with my kids and later in life is important to me, and I realize that starts now! All I need to do is re-introduce the discipline that I had in going from 240 to under 200 a few years ago. I'm motivated right now!

The cool thing about this time is the recognition of discipline in one area in life typically leads to discipline in other areas as well. I'm noticing that all around me...I'm just praying it continues!

Thanks for the comment Kyle!