Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ponder this...

Here are five questions that we should all spend time thinking about:


How do I feel about where it seems our world is going?

Does it scare me to raise kids this day and age?

Do I do enough to make a difference in my community?

Do I even care enough to make a difference in my community?

What COULD  I accomplish if I really was obedient to the things that lie in my heart?


I am hearing from some guys that you are enjoying what is here so far.  I definitely think this can be a tool used to bring guys together that might not know each other, yet still allow us to learn and grow from one anothers thoughts and experiences. 

If you can take a second sometime, sign up to follow this blog, and tell others about it.  This will allow us to see that there is support out there for one another, and hopefully make others more comfortable about responding, etc...

I very much appreciate the positive feedback I am getting, and hope you continue to check this out.

To God be the glory...

No comments: