Friday, February 25, 2011

I know, I know....TMI!!!!

So let's talk about something extremely important that some of us have to deal with more than others....

BODY HAIR!  What the heck???

I have wasted many a minute trying to figure out why in the world it is necessary for us to have hair on our backs, butts, faces, etc....anybody got any insight on this?  LOL

I have often joked that the purpose of body hair is one of the first questions I will ask when given the opportunity.  I will probably lose the rest of my question privilages, if there are any to begin with! 

I just know that I don't like the hair, didn't ask for it, yet have to take time to get rid of it or "manscape" it....and have to maintain flexibility enough to reach clippers to the middle of my back to handle it!  What a beating!!!

I know you're all laughing and think I'm probably smoking something this morning---well, I'M NOT!

Just a random thought for a Friday!

Be strong out there!

2 comments:

MattandCorey said...

Try having hair everywhere except your head!

TEN said...

Have you not seen the SNL skit about---um---taking hair from other places and putting it on your head? HAHAHA